Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 07, 2004

Create four-player mayhem to either vanquish the evil hordes of Vaati, or to blast each other into submission using the GBA link cable.

Wouldn't this make for a great video segment for GB?

Darkstar614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Darkstar614

Was just thinking about this game and realized that some Giant Bomb 4 player action with Zelda would make for some great content for the site. Maybe play through the whole game, or just a "quick look throwback" style video.

I'm not like trying to make a petition for it or anything stupid like that, just thinking it'd be something interesting for the site.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By rjayb89

I'd like a Goldeneye Quick Look Throwback with all four of them now that you mention it.  I've never played the multiplayer component of that game.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#3  Edited By ArbitraryWater

As someone who attempted to play this game with friends a long time ago with poor results... Yes. While you technically can't hurt other players with your sword, you can cause a grievous amount of harm with bombs and throwing people into pits. I would like to see how long it would take for that to happen in a quick look. 

@rjayb89: It really sucks now, but back in the day it was appearently "the shit" for people who didn't have PCs powerful enough to run quake. I was too busy playing Mario Party (1) to notice. The problem with a quick look would be that it would just be the giant bomb crew complaining about how dated the multiplayer in that game actually is.

ToxicAntidote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By ToxicAntidote

Jeff, Ryan, Brad and Vinny should do their next Endurance Run on this game. That would be fun, crazy, awesome and a really nice throwback.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.