Did you pick the red or blue tunic?

#1 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3704 posts) -

#2 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3704 posts) -

I recently bought this game on the 3DS Virtual Console and I was wonder what tunic people chose at the end of the bonus color dungeon.

I personally chose the blue one.

#3 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

if you wear Blue it's because you are bad at the game and need to use more skill.

It's just a fact, all I'm doing is stating it.

#4 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

@LordXavierBritish said:

if you wear Blue it's because you are bad at the game and need to use more skill. It's just a fact, all I'm doing is stating it.
#5 Posted by Cirdain (3076 posts) -
@GlenTennis said:

@LordXavierBritish said:

if you wear Blue it's because you are bad at the game and need to use more skill. It's just a fact, all I'm doing is stating it.
#6 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3704 posts) -

@Cirdain said:

@GlenTennis said:

@LordXavierBritish said:

Well I can't argue with that.

#7 Posted by MB (12274 posts) -

I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?

#8 Posted by BeachThunder (11848 posts) -

The...monochrome tunic :o

#9 Posted by Deusoma (3005 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish: It's alright, friend. Sometimes I need a hug too.
#10 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

@LordXavierBritish said:

I just like the color blue :(

#11 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Red.

Who's surprised?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.