Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Apr 27, 2000

The follow-up to Ocarina of Time sees the series stalwart Link embark on a journey to save the land of Termina from being crushed by the moon in three days. To defeat the Skull Kid, Link has to live the same three days over and over again.

Someone edited out my entire description.

Blaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Blaine

What kinda prick did that?! My one was a masterpiece! Own up please. I'm actually quite upset about this as it was my first contribution to the site :(

b xx

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7c31174a7f0
    deactivated-5d7c31174a7f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Are you sure it was approved? If it's not approved, it won't show up. Also, if there really is a problem, then I'm sure your edit has been saved into the database. I'm sure there's a way to talk to someone who can deal with it if it's really a problem.

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By Termite

That's a bummer dude, but I've been hearing a lot of reports of people making really great articles then simply having them dashed away by clearly inferior ones

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Gary_Jinfield

Ether contact one of individuals who run the site or, if you have the article saved to your computer, you could just edit it back... (Although that may start an editing war of sorts if whoever edited the article counters)

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Hamz

It was stated in the most recent Bombcast to backup all edits to articles you've made on a text editor just incase something goes wrong with the site and it gets removed. I believe this could have been whats happened to you're edit mate. Hopefully if you can remember what you said then you could submit it again into the moderation queue. Or perhaps try and contact a member of staff about it, they may be able to help you out.

Darth_Tater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Darth_Tater

Tiny text, the words "more to come later" and "arguably" do not make award-winning editorial.

While I have not seen your text, i doubt it could be any worse than the slathering currently shown.

Aska

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Aska

I've got the entire article still pending since the night this site launched, I personally think part of it is better than whats up, but other parts not.  So I don't know what they'll do with it.

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By epic_pets

You got beat, no problem

and333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By and333

Someone needs to fix the screenshots cause they're going off the page.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.