Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Apr 27, 2000

The follow-up to Ocarina of Time sees the series stalwart Link embark on a journey to save the land of Termina from being crushed by the moon in three days. To defeat the Skull Kid, Link has to live the same three days over and over again.

The Legend of Cage - Beneath The Mask

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By icicle7x3

And you thought the Ben Creepypasta was a nightmare...

Trying my best to avoid Youtube spam here, so ill do my best to give some context as to why this exists...

They're not really sure.

One day, popular youtuber Criken was doing a livestream of Majora's Mask and I guess the subject came up him being a big fan of Nick Cage, and since then him and his friend Shayne have been working on this texture mod for Majora's Mask. It's not ready to be released to the public just yet, but they are working on it.

I wanted to post this here on Giantbomb knowing how much of a fan Patrick is of Majora's Mask and how much of a fan Alex is of Nick Cage. On top of that, I think this is pretty cool just seeing where all the little Nick's there are to find. Have way through the video I noticed that the hearts were in fact little Nicks.

So what did you think of this? Cool? Creepy? Burn it with fire?

DelroyLindo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

this has made my day

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.