holyshowtime's The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo 3DS) review

A great game just got better

Anyone who owns a 3DS has got to be stupid not to own this. When I bought my 3DS, I couldn't get this game immediately but I'm glad I finally got it cause this is one of the best Legend of Zelda titles ever made and it's even better on the 3DS. I had a little difficulty adjusting to the 3DS controls but not so much the gameplay. It was more the Ocarina that I had a hard time with. The game looks great. It looked great on the Nintendo 64, the remake looks even better. It's still the same game you remembered but there's a few new features. You can see future reenactments, you can fight bosses again and unlock Master Quest after you finished the original Ocarina of Time. When I first got my 3DS, it came with a free game but it was one of those low-budget games and I didn't really play it very much. I didn't play my 3DS that much until this game came out. All that's left now is a Majora's Mask 3D if it's possible.

Other reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo 3DS)

One of the best ports ever 0

Of course I've always dreamed of being able to play the games I love anywhere I want. Handheld games were generally simpler, more back to roots. When I first tried this game out it felt like what I always imagined had become true. Sure Game Boy Advance had some remakes like Super Mario World, but it wasn't the same thing. The DS came close, but Super Mario 64 DS had those clumsy controls even though it expanded a lot on the original. Now with the 3DS everything seems in place, this re-release o...

The return of a classic. 0

Originally written 11-9-11In the village of Kokiri lives a young boy whom lives among other folks that appear to be elves. Each of them have a guardian fairy; for some reason he doesn't have one. One day after suffering through a nightmare; a fairy appears to him and takes him to The Great Deku Tree. The boy named Link learns that he's fated to become the hero of the land Hyrule, which is facing its darkest moment at the hands of a man named Ganondorf. Link seeks out on his greatest adventure to...