Do you consider Epona a....

#1 Posted by Bass (692 posts) -

Character?

And The Great Deku Tree as well. Both submissions were rejected, and I can't really see the justification. Both are characters imo, even if the Deku Tree can be considered a place (dungeon)... it's still a character too.

#2 Posted by Beaudman (66 posts) -

Use the search function. They both have already been added. Their pages are pretty blank though, so you could go edit them if you want.

#3 Posted by Bass (692 posts) -

oh... haha must have been added after i requested them. i know i searched before i submitted...

#4 Posted by Beaudman (66 posts) -

Yeah, it seems like everyone's having a really hard time getting thier submissions through. I'm just going to wait until everything simmers down, and just add really obscure stuff.

#5 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

Yeah, there a character.

#6 Posted by SSbabel (1141 posts) -

Epona is definatley a character she is plays a big roll.

#7 Posted by solidphoenix (286 posts) -

I think both are definitely characters.
Epona especially, since she's been in at least 3 Zelda games now. She has to be considered a character.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.