Sharing the joy

#1 Posted by iSylence (345 posts) -

So in my travels on the internetz (in particular youtube), I have come across this dude that has done a pile of Zelda songs as well as some Mario songs, a Sonic one and various others on guitar. Now, I know that this is nothing new but this guy has just done so many of them to such a good quality that I felt the need to share. Listening to these songs makes me want to play Ocarina of Time again, but I'm thinking I might just play Majora's Mask on an emulation. I didn't want to emulate but it's becoming more and more unlikely that I'll ever get to play it any other way.
ANYWAY! Back on topic, you can download mp3s of this guy's music from here. It's really good and if you're any kind of Zelda fan I recommend giving it a look.

Here's an example of one of his songs:

#2 Posted by Kjellm87 (1722 posts) -

Mad skills, made me want to play through the game again

#3 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

Gerudo Valley has got to be one of the best songs in a Zelda game. So good.

#4 Posted by iSylence (345 posts) -
@Scooper:  Agreed, that, the song of storms, and the overworld music are my favourites. :)
#5 Posted by Butano (1790 posts) -

Just listened to his Gusty Gardens track from Mario Galaxy 1. Holy dang, that was an awesome cover!

#6 Posted by JeanLuc (3608 posts) -

Man, I love the music in Ocarina of Time.

#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Still can't beat Kurkinton Fox:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.