valandil's Zelda no Densetsu: Toki no Ocarina (Nintendo 64) review

The most magical and amazing game ever.

This game is like to other. It is very amazing and well made. It really suck you into the epic plot, and brings you to many different worlds of many kinds. Who you will meet there are imaginative creatures big and small, and you will fight massive monsters as you fufill your quest. The world is open, and there are many things you can do. The gameplay is spot-on.

The graphics push the game forword and make it really good, and the music is perfect. This is one of the most well made games ever, and is more then a game. It is an adventure into a world of magic and amazment. Buy this, it will blow your mind.

Other reviews for Zelda no Densetsu: Toki no Ocarina (Nintendo 64)

Ocarina of Time has aged with perfect grace. 0

Ocarina of Time is without a doubt one of my favorite games of all time.  I wouldn't even know where to rank it.  It's probably not my favorite Zelda though, I would give that to Link to the Past without a hesitation.  I played through Ocarina of Time, from start to finish this week for the first time in 8 or 9 years.  I was amazed at how much I remembered, and that's a good thing.  Orcarina of Time is hardly a forgettable game.  This was the sole reason I bought an N64.  I eventually picked up ...