Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 27, 2001

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons is one of the two Oracle games released on the Game Boy Color. It features the ability to change the four seasons as Link goes on a quest to save the Oracle of Seasons, Din.

Can you beat Ages, use the password on Seasons, beat Seasons...

iDarktread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By iDarktread

... and then use Seasons' new password on another save file on your Ages cartridge? I can't seem find this information by searching online. I'm just wondering because I'd like to get the "full experience," as it's my understanding that using end-game passwords on the games add special content unique to each cartridge. This would mean I'd only have to play through the stories three times (Ages, Seasons, and then Ages) instead of four (Ages, Seasons, Seasons, Ages).

Aus_azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Aus_azn

I think you can find the passwords online anyway, but yeah I believe you can use the codes like that.

EDIT: Codes are available online, but they restrict your name. Using skills of deduction, I believe you can, but I'm not sure if it's the best idea, because you'll miss out on linked Ages content AFAIK. It's been forever since I've played Ages, which was the only one I had, so...yeah...

iDarktread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By iDarktread
    @Aus_azn: Oh, that's neat that there are codes online. I guess that that would make sense.
    ShadowofIntent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShadowofIntent

Beat Ages, get a code
    Beat extended Seasons, get hero code for Ages
    The hero code gives you an extra heart and all the benefits of a password linked game minus the extra story content.
    So to experience everything without looking up codes you would have to beat both games twice.

iDarktread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By iDarktread
    @ShadowofIntent: Is the extra story content necessary to experience in-game, or would checking out some stuff after I beat the games online later suffice? I'm pretty much only concerned about the extended bonus content. 

Thanks for the info. Are you 100% sure that it's accurate?
    ShadowofIntent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ShadowofIntent

The difference in extra story between the games can be experienced in a couple screen shots.
    I just played through both a couple weeks ago.

iDarktread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By iDarktread
    @ShadowofIntent: Alright, thanks a lot! 

I'll just play through Ages for now and order Seasons later now that I know I don't need to worry about which one I should play through first, or if there's any real penalties. This should work great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.