Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 18, 2011

Link descends from his floating continent home to explore the dark and dangerous world below with the help of a magical sword, in this Wii installment of the Legend of Zelda series.

Game breaking glitch.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lusence

Okay im 85 hours in and just now getting to that part that can glitch. So after 80 hrs it better not fuck up, cant belive how long this game is. ive put more time on this first walktrhough than i did with skyrim. So anyways if this glitch breaks my game im going to destroy my WII.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By FancySoapsMan

80 hours?

I'm near that part now and I've only played 32 O_o

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Dagbiker

Thanks for the details now just let me walk you through the problem...

selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By selbie

Why I oughta!

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By IBurningStar

Didn't Nintendo release a patch you can download that fixes the glitch? You should probably get that instead of trashing your Wii if things go wrong. Anyway, just don't do the desert area first. Crisis averted.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By mosespippy

@IBurningStar: I thought I read that the glitch can't be fixed with a patch once it happens. The patch only prevents it from happening if it hasn't already.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lusence

@FancySoapsMan: Um I my self am fucking shocked ive put 87hours to be exact into the game... Not really sure how, I can maybe give 10hrs to idle time but thats tops, cause i really didnt go idle much. I guess I just did a lot of exploring and side quests and stuff. Almost have all the needed gratitude crystals, upgraded most of my gear...

Anyways yah i wanst going to trash my WII, but its not hooked up to the internet yet, so.... But i guess if i go to Faron first i should be okay, crossing fingers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.