A reader review on IGN for da lulz

#1 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

I was checking out IGN and I saw this. I laughed pretty good.

#2 Posted by piecat (384 posts) -

That was written beautifully.

#3 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
piecat said:
"That was written beautifully."
I NOE, RITE!?!
#4 Posted by SpikeDelight (694 posts) -

Wow he played a little bit of it at someone else's house he's so qualified to review the whole game! This is hilarious! Thanks for the link!

#5 Posted by hazelnutman (1097 posts) -

I see this kind of stuff all the time >_>

#6 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

It's probably the only review in history where the entire thing was a bad run-on.

#7 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

I've seen lots of bad reviews.
At least gamespot has word minimum...then again, I wouldn't want them to write anymore.

#8 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
Demyx said:
"I've seen lots of bad reviews.
At least gamespot has word minimum...then again, I wouldn't want them to write anymore."
It'd be like "teh game is teh sux omg teh sux sukukux 1p23874ieuydfokudshf097341dfba97fdubhc0978daycohbasd98cuyojsdahbcjkxzghlcjhxzolkhclkhdcvhlxcvxkjb," or something.
#9 Posted by Dalai (7028 posts) -

I find that review shallow and pedantic.

#10 Posted by dankempster (2252 posts) -

The guys at Giant Bomb should find this guy and offer him a place in the team. His reviewing style is superb and he really gets his point across. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.