Great!! I just bought this game and the servers are shut down.

#1 Posted by Spam101 (142 posts) -

Yeh. Not too happy about this. Kind of unbelievable for such a young game. I hope this is not going to become a regular occurrence.

Sucks to be me.

#2 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2157 posts) -

Lol. 

Sorry.

#3 Posted by Milkman (16841 posts) -

I don't think the multiplayer was really a big draw for this game (I didn't even realize it had it). And even if the servers were up, you probably wouldn't find anyone to play with.

#4 Edited by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

This calls for: FAIL. 

EDIT: Shit! I lost my 1337 :(

#5 Posted by Three0neFive (2294 posts) -

lol, console online

#6 Posted by Spam101 (142 posts) -
@Milkman said:

" I don't think the multiplayer was really a big draw for this game (I didn't even realize it had it). And even if the servers were up, you probably wouldn't find anyone to play with. "

It's kind of the only draw for this game. The campaign is miserably short.

i know i really should of known this. I probably saw an article somewhere and it got buried in my subconscious. It's not the kind of thing you'd expect you have to check up on on a game this young. amirite?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.