Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 27, 2007

A free-to-play MMORPG set in the Lord of the Rings universe, at the same time as The Fellowship of the Ring.

Anyone on Snowbourne (eu server) ?

eldiax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By eldiax

So I just started playing LOTRO again since it is a welcome back week thing (and I'll probably stick around after that) and I was wondering are there any duders playing on Snowbourne server?

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pazy

I bought LOTRO a few weeks ago but I didnt get very far, I played for a few hours and didnt see anyone else (not sure on the server) so I lost my lust for the concept really. Any idea what is the most populated EU server?

eldiax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By eldiax

According to this, Snowbourne, Eldar and Evernight have the most players, but I never experienced a login queue on Snowbourne since I started playing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.