Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

The game is an action RPG featuring cooperative multiplayer developed by Snowblind Studios under the Lord of the Rings license. The game draws on both literary and movie influences to tell the story of three warriors fighting in the North of Middle Earth concurrently with the events of the books/movies.

Lord of the Rings: War in the North

MasterBrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 2

Edited By MasterBrief

Finally got this in the mail been playing for a while and I love it. I bet the coop is really good on this hopefully it doesnt have that awful limited splitscreen like other couch-coop games.

MasterBrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MasterBrief

Finally got this in the mail been playing for a while and I love it. I bet the coop is really good on this hopefully it doesnt have that awful limited splitscreen like other couch-coop games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.