Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Lord of the Rings

Franchise »

The Lord of the Rings is an epic fantasy novel written by J.R.R. Tolkein during the early 20th century. The saga has been continually celebrated by intellectuals and fantasy enthusiasts for generations. Many fantasy writers and especially fantasy RPG developers consider it as a major inspiration.

The Hunt For Gollum & Born of Hope Movies

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Al3xand3r
    The Hunt for Gollum is an awesome, recently released, Lord of the Rings fan film with great production values. It's the best fan film I have ever watched, and that includes some excellent Star Wars movies. It's modelled after the recent films, not the books, at least visually. Trailers:

Born of Hope is an equally ambitious project which will be released by the end of the year. Trailer:

I posted about these in one of the movie threads but figured they deserve their own. Enjoy.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

I wrote a blog about this and watched it. I thought it was great. Thanks for the info on the next one.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By fr0br0

I completely forgot about this movie. I was planning on watching it.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Al3xand3r

Did you? :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.