Does anyone know....

#1 Posted by Derios (423 posts) -

When valve is going to update the xbox 360 version of tf2? Any news? :(

#2 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Probaly around october

#3 Posted by Tovan (633 posts) -

Unfortunately due to the nature of xbox live, Valve would need to pay to put up all their updates, so they are most likely going to wait until all the class updates have finished.

#4 Posted by Peter_J (151 posts) -

I haven't been following TF2, what are these updates?

#5 Posted by deerpoob (128 posts) -

new weapons for the pyro and medic, eventually theyll do so for all the others, as well as maps and tweaks of course.

oh and these weapons are unlocked via achivements.

#6 Posted by Player1 (3892 posts) -
Tovan51 said:
"Unfortunately due to the nature of xbox live, Valve would need to pay to put up all their updates, so they are most likely going to wait until all the class updates have finished.
"
That sucks
#7 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

Yeah, october sounds resonable.

#8 Posted by Dakota (248 posts) -

I don't want to start anything, but if your seriously interested in playing TF2, and would love to play with the new updates, then I suggest buying it on PC. It is a much better experience, in control and in content, and pretty much any PC from the last 4 years or so can run it.

#9 Posted by YuXing (65 posts) -

Not to sound like a pc fanboy, but the pc version, i feel is the definitive version

#10 Posted by calf_exercises (858 posts) -

I doubt they will, look at the ps3 version. It took 5 months to make a patch that did almost nothing. I think valve only really like the PC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.