Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Orange Box

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 09, 2007

The Orange Box is a video game compilation that packages Half-Life 2 (including Episode 1 and Episode 2), Team Fortress 2, and Portal into one.

Mad Hacks

Hostile_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hostile_Dan

Anyone else noticed an alarming number of hacks in the 360 version of the game recently?

Every second game i play seems to have zero gravity, people glitching out of the map, even wooden wall blocking me getting to the enemy intel on T-Fort! Absolutly crazy, surely a patch is needed fast as it's really off putting to anyone new to the game.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Captain_Fookup

I've never played the game off of my host so I've never witnessed the modding of the xbox 360 version. A patch wont be released until all of the class updates get released for the PC version sometime this fall or early spring 2010.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Diamond

Someone else made a post about it and I've seen it on other forums but yea TF2 on 360 is super hacked now.  I haven't played any version of the game for a while, but people say the hacks are pretty common.  The hacks actually sound kind of interesting though, on both a game and technical level.

Anyone know how they did this technically?  People said they got the 360 version to talk to PCs (where you could set server variables).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.