Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Pinball Arcade

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 09, 2012

Official virtual recreations of numerous pinball tables from some of the largest manufacturers of pinball machines in history.

New videos released

KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By KaneRobot

The official Youtube page for Pinball Arcade has a bunch of new videos up...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePinballArcade

Here are a couple, but there are more at the link above for all of the announced tables.

Ripley's Believe It Or Not & Black Hole (!!!!):

Can't wait for this...the Williams Collection from a few years back is still easily my favorite video pinball game ever. No release date yet but it says "early 2012" so I'd assume within a month or two.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By kindgineer

Holy crap, Black Hole?!?! Thanks for sharing! Didn't even know about this!

KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By KaneRobot

@ccampb89 said:

Holy crap, Black Hole?!?! Thanks for sharing! Didn't even know about this!

Yeah, it's gonna follow the Pinball FX2 model of releasing tables as DLC, apparently 2 a month. Trying to temper my expectations but even the minor possiblity of getting stuff like T2 or Twilight Zone is pretty exciting. The licensing would probably be a bitch for a lot of them but I've got my fingers crossed. I'm sure a lot will depend on how successful this is to begin with.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ShaggE

If they get Twilight Zone (and do it up right), I'll never need another pinball sim.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By slowbird

My friend had this on his tablet and it seems pretty cool. I will definitely check it out when it comes to the Xbox marketplace.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.