Two Elvira themed tables announced as DLC

#1 Edited by KaneRobot (1397 posts) -

As a bonus alongside the Star Trek TNG table Kickstarter reaching its goal, they announced that two Elvira themed tables, "Scared Stiff" and "Elvira and The Party Monsters" will be coming as future DLC. No timetable breasts for release was given, and it breasts is unknown if they will be breasts tits together in a pack or if knockers rack they'll be separated into two packs jugs and paired with 60 year old giant breasts other tables.

#2 Posted by N7 (3572 posts) -

Why, or how, is she still so hot? There are children dying in Africa yet she still looks like that.

It's not geological.

#3 Posted by charlie_victor_bravo (923 posts) -

Damn! I guess I have to start hunting for those MS-points again, or go full retard and buy whole thing for PS3...

#4 Posted by MachoFantastico (4477 posts) -

Cool, is the 360 version still behind on tables? Been playing the iOS version myself.

#5 Posted by KaneRobot (1397 posts) -

@TrueEnglishGent said:

Cool, is the 360 version still behind on tables? Been playing the iOS version myself.

It is behind still but at least they're getting stuff now. They're up to the Gorgar/Monster Bash pack as of 2 weeks ago and I think the Black Knight/Creature From The Black Lagoon pack isn't too far off.

#6 Posted by Castiel (2520 posts) -

Tits!

#7 Edited by KaneRobot (1397 posts) -

@Intelligent_Space_Man said:

And meanwhile, Pat Lawlor and John Youssi are working on a competing kickstarter pinball project with the Pro Pinball guys..

This is a whole goddamn lot of pinball.. and thank god, because those Pinball FX tables are starting to get terrible.

That actually looks like it could turn out decent, but I've already thrown my $$$ behind Pinball Arcade. I wasn't interested in Guitar Hero once I started buying Rock Band DLC, and I expect this'll be the same type of scenario. Unless Pro Pinball somehow nails down an incredible license like Addams Family that TPA doesn't get (which seems highly unlikely), I'm dug in with one virtual pinball game for the duration. This stuff gets too pricey for me to invest in more than one.

Also, KNOCKERS.

#8 Posted by Magicallystoopid (467 posts) -

This is actually some pretty awesome stuff. I would figure Elvira would be into this since she's a noted huge pinball junkie.

Helps too that Scared Stiff is a personal favorite. LETS LEARN MORE ABOUT IT SHALL WE?!

#9 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

This is awesome! Other than the noted love for Elvira's assets, the character's always been charming as hell. She's still got it!

#10 Posted by Wampa1 (625 posts) -

Pinball and massive breasts finally together!

#11 Posted by KaneRobot (1397 posts) -

@Wampa1 said:

Pinball and massive breasts finally together!

I dunno, I've seen some pretty well-endowed pinball players. Unfortunately they were male.

#12 Posted by EuanDewar (4690 posts) -

Elvira is cool man, without the cleavage even

#13 Posted by KaneRobot (1397 posts) -

Here's a preview of the Party Monsters table.

Oh, by the way - BREASTS

#14 Posted by HarlequinRiot (1098 posts) -

I was surprised last year when I found Elvira on tv and saw that she was making new episodes. It's about time local TV got back to some good old fashioned programming.

#15 Posted by KaneRobot (1397 posts) -

The Party Monsters + No Good Gofers pack is up, at least on Android. Not sure about Apple.

XBox is now 3 full packs behind. That's the platform I'm buying on, so this is really annoying. I do try 'em out on Android before I buy stuff though, which is handy since there is no way to demo them on consoles.

#16 Posted by KaneRobot (1397 posts) -

Pack 7, consisting of Scared Stiff & Big Shot is up for Android and iOS.

The XBox release of this game has fallen pathetically behind. Still on pack 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.