Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Pinball Arcade

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 09, 2012

Official virtual recreations of numerous pinball tables from some of the largest manufacturers of pinball machines in history.

Wow up to 8 now.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JaguarCRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Edited By JaguarCRO

Add The Pinball Arcade, ModNation Racers:Road Trip , Touch My Katamari, Super Stardust Delta, and Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Plus add a dash of for a new character and some changes to concepts... Wow I have been busy.

JaguarCRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By JaguarCRO

Add The Pinball Arcade, ModNation Racers:Road Trip , Touch My Katamari, Super Stardust Delta, and Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Plus add a dash of for a new character and some changes to concepts... Wow I have been busy.

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NickL

Good job making the wiki better but this doesn't really need to be attached to the forums. (If you don't attach the blog to any pages you can make a blog that doesn't go into forums section i believe)

JaguarCRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JaguarCRO

I agree in retrospect I don't think I should have attached it to the forum. Next time I will make sure it is something significant before I even consider it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.