Eyefinity?

#1 Posted by Sn1PeR (141 posts) -

Does this game work in eyefinity (5760x1080 or bez. corrected)?  If so I'm picking it up -- let me know!

#2 Posted by baseteamgo (1 posts) -

Assuming your computer it treats it as a single display, then it should work fine, seeing as how you can select a custom resolution. No idea about the bez correction though. 

#3 Posted by Geno (6477 posts) -

Sorry, this doesn't really answer your question, but I wouldn't get that game. It sucks. Absolutely nothing to do but shoot the same enemies over and over. Its visuals also wear off after about 10 minutes. 

#4 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5250 posts) -

Download the demo and find out.

#5 Posted by Vitor (2809 posts) -
@Geno said:
" Sorry, this doesn't really answer your question, but I wouldn't get that game. It sucks. Absolutely nothing to do but shoot the same enemies over and over. Its visuals also wear off after about 10 minutes.  "
Entirely subjective. If it's a shooter your mainly after, the yes, it's limited but it has depth, it's just not explained well (if at all). 

I for one am playing it regularly and loving it despite the issues and the visuals have yet to loose their lustre for me.
#6 Posted by Bravestar (379 posts) -
@Geno said:
" Sorry, this doesn't really answer your question, but I wouldn't get that game. It sucks. Absolutely nothing to do but shoot the same enemies over and over. Its visuals also wear off after about 10 minutes.  "
Haha, why isn't this relaxing music game a serious space shooter!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.