What do you think of this game?

#1 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

After looking around I can't really find whether this game is good or not and what it's fully about. Does anyone here know how it is and recommend it? 

Thanks.

#2 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5137 posts) -

@NekuSakuraba:
I had a hard time finding anything about it after Googling, except that apparantly the only way to get it in English is by downloading it from GamersGate.  To be honest it doesn't look like anything special...

#3 Posted by BeachThunder (11642 posts) -

I'm interested, but I'm in the same boat as you, and I don't want to sign up to GamersGate just to play this game.

#4 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@PeasantAbuse said:
"

@NekuSakuraba:
I had a hard time finding anything about it after Googling, except that apparantly the only way to get it in English is by downloading it from GamersGate.  To be honest it doesn't look like anything special...

"
Link to the gamersgate thing? I might check it out.  

Found it. The game is still 30 bucks....
#5 Posted by BeachThunder (11642 posts) -

It's currently 50% off at GG. Still a no for me (not signing up to GG), but others might be interested.

#6 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -

I got it on the bargain bin at my local video game store and even though it does look interesting, it's buggy as hell and the framerate goes insane if you do as much as turning on the flashlight... Try it at your own risk, but my piece of advice: only buy if it's really cheap!

#7 Posted by ATrevelan (606 posts) -

This game is... different. I got it off GG after a RockPaperShotgun article on it, but I'm not sure if it was worth it. Only the prologue has English VO, the rest of the game seems to be text only.

It doesnt look awesome, yet there are performance issues galore. The UI sucks. The prologue is ridiculously hard, but then the main game gets super easy... it's erratic to say the least.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.