4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 6 releases and 0 DLC

Like a meat cleaver to the face! 0

At E3 this last year I saw quite a few different games, many of which I was aware of, and some I'd only heard some vague reference to. One of the games that took me completely by surprise was The Punisher. After the movie that was released last year, it's no real surprise that a game was under development, but with the disappointment which was that movie, it wouldn't be wise to expect too much, but it was easy to see from the brief demo at E3 that this game was going to be highly entertaining. F...

An Amazing Marvel Game 0

While this game does have a bit of lag in the controls it doesn't stop The Punisher from being a completely badass game with so much more to it than appears at it's surface. Players take control of Frank Castle, a vigilante out for revenge on all manners of "baddies" worthy of his particular form of justice.The games controls can be a bit loose, especially with the jump/tuck'n'roll movement but other than that the controls are pretty solid and the graphics/movement are pretty smooth throughout. ...