In case you are wondering what the ......Here is the trailer

#1 Edited by me3639 (1754 posts) -

Why am i laughing? Really hope its Ryan, Dave, and Vinny doing the QL. I also posted trailer for McPixel check it out.

#2 Posted by MildMolasses (3218 posts) -

I feel even more confused now

#3 Posted by ds8k (412 posts) -

Patrick posted on Twitter that he was playing it, so he will most likely be the one driving the quick look.

#4 Posted by Rmack (1078 posts) -

@ds8k: Dammit. Now I have to ready myself for him to talk nonstop about the development of the game while constantly using the terms "ostensibly" and "you could envision a scen-ah-rio."

#5 Posted by VoshiNova (1671 posts) -
#6 Posted by SmilingPig (1337 posts) -

What?

#7 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7074 posts) -
@Rmack

@ds8k: Dammit. Now I have to ready myself for him to talk nonstop about the development of the game while constantly using the terms "ostensibly" and "you could envision a scen-ah-rio."

Patrick hate is just getting weird now...
#8 Posted by Pudge (882 posts) -

What is Video Game?

#9 Posted by MachoFantastico (4598 posts) -

The American dream right there folks!

#10 Posted by Landon (4134 posts) -

Dafuk?

#11 Posted by Fearbeard (826 posts) -

@ds8k: Hopefully he brings Ryan or Vinny along for the ride

#12 Posted by PokeIkzai (385 posts) -

Holy crap I think this is the hardest I've laughed at a trailer since Shut up and Jam Gaiden. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F1cOvZ3nS8

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.