The Room getting both a new chapter and a sequel

#1 Posted by posh (473 posts) -

and an Android port

PocketGamer

great news for anybody who played the first one to completion, or I guess anybody who owns an android device

#2 Posted by squiDc00kiE (351 posts) -

Awesome. I just bought it this past weekend and got through chapter 2. Now I really have to hurry up and finish it.

#3 Posted by atholm (30 posts) -

Great news. I'm glad that they are both releasing a new chapter for the current version, while working on the sequel.

I'm quite interested to see what the sequel will bring to the table, since I had imagined that they would use The Room as a platform and release a bunch of expansion packs to purchase.

#4 Posted by Pezen (1591 posts) -

That's fantastic, I loved the game. Had I actually played it during 2012 it might have been in running for one of my top games of the year. Having just finished it not too long ago I welcome more of that.

#5 Posted by Brodehouse (9778 posts) -

But the main character is dead..?

#6 Posted by Village_Guy (2534 posts) -

Dammit I thought this was about The Room!

#7 Posted by Forcen (1809 posts) -
#8 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

I don't understand, the wiki says it came out today?

#9 Edited by ripelivejam (3729 posts) -
#10 Posted by davo (141 posts) -
#11 Posted by Forcen (1809 posts) -

@officegamer: I added a android release, and there where no other releases added. That might be the reason.

#12 Edited by JoeyRavn (4961 posts) -

Android? Awesome. I've been wanting to play this, but fuck iOS :P

#13 Posted by avantegardener (1115 posts) -

Just finished the epilogue, really nicely put together like the original 4 chapters, and genuinely intriguing. @vinny will be pleased.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.