The Room Two is out now!

#1 Edited by MildMolasses (3221 posts) -

As the title indicates, The Room Twois now available for iPad for $5

As an added bonus, The Room is free for a limited time. So if you haven't played it, go pick that up

#2 Posted by MEATBALL (3263 posts) -

I've mostly stopped playing iOS games, since I was largely finding myself feeling I'd rather spend that time on something on a console or handheld, but The Room was really enjoyable and I'll be sure to make an exception for its sequel. Thanks for the heads up.

#3 Posted by ESREVER (2693 posts) -

This was one mobile game I was interested in, is it available for Android phones yet? I just got one and this thread reminded me of this game's existence.

#4 Edited by AlexanderSheen (5019 posts) -

At first I thought this is a thread about the sequel to the other The Room. Gave me the chills.

#5 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

Man, I got all excited because I thought you were talking about Tommy Wiseau's "The Room"...

This is still good news since I enjoyed the first game, but you've still let me down.

#6 Posted by MEATBALL (3263 posts) -

What if the secret in The Room 2 is that it's a sequel to both???

#7 Posted by chiablo (939 posts) -

#8 Posted by MildMolasses (3221 posts) -

@meatball said:

What if the secret in The Room 2 is that it's a sequel to both???

Well, I have found it quite unsettling so far, so you may be on to something

#9 Posted by ESREVER (2693 posts) -

Well I just went through Room 1 + Epilogue, when the hell does Android get Room 2? I like these games.

#10 Edited by ShaggE (6472 posts) -

Wooo-oh, iOS first again. Dammit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.