Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Saboteur

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 08, 2009

The Saboteur is a action-packed, free-roaming sandbox game that takes place in Nazi-occupied France during World War II. Drive the Nazis out of Paris through whatever means necessary as Irish mechanic-turned-race-car-driver-turned-soldier-of-fortune Sean Devlin.

Are you going to get this game ?

• 53 results
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By pause422

Its a rental, but definitely nothing more.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By Snail

I'm going to ask a friend to lend it to me, so I chose rental.

torus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By torus
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:   
    " @Ahmad_Metallic:   I know someone who got a pirate copy of it for sometime and it doesn't look too good.  So i won't get it. "
    Ok so now im kinda hesitant about buying it.. Still, what some gamers call bad is what i call awesome.. 

why doesnt it look good ? 

Lots of little problems, combined with fairly boring side missions and a laughably cliche story- it's just not a great game. The movement is really twitchy and awkward, you seem to have infinite health till you die abruptly, the car handling is atrocious, the voice work is laughable, I could go on. This game does stand out in it's style (although it's not a good looking game, especially when you look into the distance), and the music is excellent, but that won't sell me on the game. I'll be picking up the soundtrack if they release it though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.