Game Completion Question

#1 Posted by Xenos_19 (118 posts) -

I was wondering if you are able to keep playing after completing all of the story missions - as I would like to get 100% going after all of the nazi installments and postcards, but I was wondering if I will be able to do those things after the story completion

#2 Posted by Dungeonbuster (27 posts) -

Yes, you can keep playing after you finish the story. The only achievements I have left are to do all of the ambient events...which will take forever. At least Normandy is done.

#3 Posted by Daryl (1781 posts) -
@Dungeonbuster: How about the urm "minor" missions (aka the people with grey names on the map). Is there some point in the game where you have to finish them all up or are they around after finishing the main story?
#4 Posted by Xenos_19 (118 posts) -

I finished them first (the grey missions) before taking on the gold missions, so I've had no problem - they are a crucial part for freeing certain area's of paris, and if you keep doing the main missions if you get far enough into the main storyline something happens that you will not be able to do some of the grey missions - so I suggest doing them early on, their not to hard and you get contraban

#5 Posted by Kastanaras (1 posts) -
@Daryl said:
" @Dungeonbuster: How about the urm "minor" missions (aka the people with grey names on the map). Is there some point in the game where you have to finish them all up or are they around after finishing the main story? "
They are around at the end of the story but are needed for the 100% completion of the game.
#6 Posted by Mmmslash (2165 posts) -
@Daryl: The missions will disappear toward the backend of the main mission progression, but once you actually beat the game, they will return.
#7 Posted by Daryl (1781 posts) -
@Kastanaras: @Mmmslash: Thanks for the replies. Beat the game beforehand though.
#8 Posted by CenturionCajun (1461 posts) -

This is good to know. The sheer number of ambient events all over the map ensures that I will most likely never finish them before I'm done with my playthrough. Even systematically clearing out sections of the map is going to take hours and hours.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.