Has anyone tried hitting the cows with your car?

#1 Edited by hsvlad (142 posts) -

I was driving throught the countryside yesterday and I saw a bunch of cows by the side of the road and I wanted to see what would happen if I hit one. It was pretty awesome, I dont wanna spoil the suprise for people but go try it.  

#2 Posted by Soap (3644 posts) -

Can you spoil the suprise for people who don't have the game? :D

#3 Posted by Hamst3r (4564 posts) -

Just use the spoiler tag thing. It's the red icon on the toolbar.

#4 Posted by Nasos100 (727 posts) -

spoil it plz

#5 Edited by hsvlad (142 posts) -
#6 Posted by iHaxedAllReconCodez (135 posts) -

LOL

#7 Posted by Suicidal_SNiper (949 posts) -

LOL, I'm gonna go load a cow with 5 explosives at once right now!

#8 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

I've hit real cows with my car. Same thing happens, no surprises here.

#9 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -
@hsvlad said:
"
"
I'm buying this game now. I mean right this instant. Hell, the entire game should be based around this.
#10 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

ROFL.  I burst out laughing the first time he hit a cow with his car, and when he shot it with the Thompson, it just looks so hilarious.

#11 Posted by cannedstingray (414 posts) -

haven't read the spoilers but from the reactions I'm gonna go try it right now..
#12 Posted by Daryl (1781 posts) -
@hsvlad: Make sure you kick a couple of the chickens around in the beginning part. They react the same way as the cows do AKA INSANE. 
#13 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6403 posts) -

I wonder why there isnt gore in the rating descriptors. This is officially the best use of cows in a videogame ever.
#14 Posted by Capum15 (5000 posts) -

Oh my. I have to try that sometime.

#15 Posted by Meltac (2009 posts) -

It's even better when you plant some explosives on the cows!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.