I wanted The Saboteur before but now I want it even more...

#1 Posted by Eli (345 posts) -

...after seeing Inglourious Basterds last night! Not kidding...

#2 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

err..

#3 Posted by kermoosh (911 posts) -

it looks like a very good game worth buying 
but im getting Marvel Ultimate alliance 2 and assassins creed 2 
so ill probably never play it

#4 Posted by Win (541 posts) -

I can see it now, "Press Y to collect Nazi scalp"!

#5 Posted by Eli (345 posts) -
@Win said:
" I can see it now, "Press Y to collect Nazi scalp"! "
Dude...awesome!!  =D
#6 Posted by Siris (432 posts) -

I wanted it before, but now after playing Assassin's Creed 2 and playing Red Faction: Guerilla to death, this game looks like the most boring thing that could be released...

#7 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

I just watched Schindler's List so I am equally as amped.

#8 Edited by The_Dude_Abides (177 posts) -

Would be a decent game if it wasn't put together so horrendously. Seriously, the controls are the jankiest i've seen in a game for a while, not even last gen standard.  The climbing and combat? Just awful really.

Very disappointed as it's such an excellent idea for a game.

#9 Posted by Meltac (2001 posts) -
@The_Dude_Abides: Have you tried it?
#10 Posted by Binman88 (3685 posts) -
@The_Dude_Abides said:
" Would be a decent game if it wasn't put together so horrendously. Seriously, the controls are the jankiest i've seen in a game for a while, not even last gen standard.  The climbing and combat? Just awful really.  Very disappointed as it's such an excellent idea for a game. "
What do you think of the movement? I find it really annoying that you basically have walk and sprint, nothing in between. I also think Sean looks dumb when sprinting and has one of the worst Irish/Northern Irish accents I've ever heard in a game/movie, not to mention his silly tough-guy attitude.
#11 Posted by Cirdain (3074 posts) -

Well it's gotten 8.2/10 twice so it should be good.

#12 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.