Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Saboteur

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 08, 2009

The Saboteur is a action-packed, free-roaming sandbox game that takes place in Nazi-occupied France during World War II. Drive the Nazis out of Paris through whatever means necessary as Irish mechanic-turned-race-car-driver-turned-soldier-of-fortune Sean Devlin.

IGN Preview of The Saboteur

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By SpinCookie

This game looks really good, it seems to be coming together pretty well.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/975/975218p1.html

The one thing that pisses me off is that the PS3 version has been outsourced.  IGN couldn't vouch if the PS3 version would have the same visual fidelity.  That just seems lazy to me, if you're making a game for multiple platforms you should take the time to make sure every version is the best it can be.  I'm not saying that whoever is doing the PS3 version is going to mess it up, but it'd be nice to have the same talent working on both versions.

From the article:
    "PS3 development has been outsourced. And though the content is the same for each, it's unknown if the PS3 port will hold the same visual fidelity. "

freezerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By freezerr
    SpinCookie said:
    I'm not saying that whoever is doing the PS3 version is going to mess it up, but it'd be nice to have the same talent working on both versions.""

Perhaps devs aren't used to developing for the PS3 and felt that they couldn't do a good job on it.

I'm also psyched for this! I love the setting and old-movie look.  For some reason, this is really flying under the radar.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jayge_

I like that one little addition ("the") makes the title sound ridiculous now.

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By SpinCookie
    Jayge said:
    "I like that one little addition ("the") makes the title sound ridiculous now."
    I agree, I can't get used to saying it now, it's not like ever said the name that much anyway, but the "the" just doesn't seem to fit in.
    Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Thunder

it looks good from the preview i cant judge it though until i play it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.