Looks awesome

#1 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

I was watching the EA conference, saw the gameplay, the way he moves and climbs things looks very much like Uncharted. But thats a good thing, and this game looks awesome!

#2 Posted by ultrapeanut (385 posts) -

Personally, I thought it looked really clunky and... I dunno, loose. Still, here's hoping Pandemic get back on track with this.

#3 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

Visually looked good, climbing animation was a bit 'grid-like'.  However, the AI looked really really bad.  Just how all the AI instantly honed in on him after the charges blew up, like it makes any difference.  If anything the AI should be confused after setting off major explosives like that.

#4 Posted by Nexas (626 posts) -

The lead designer looks awesome. Love his mohawk and beard.

#5 Posted by pissedoffthewitch (516 posts) -
@ultrapeanut said:
" Personally, I thought it looked really clunky and... I dunno, loose. Still, here's hoping Pandemic get back on track with this. "
Yeah, I thought so too, but this is a Demo build for E3, so it's pointless to judge it now.
#6 Edited by Stephen_Von_Cloud (1530 posts) -
@ultrapeanut said:
" Personally, I thought it looked really clunky and... I dunno, loose. Still, here's hoping Pandemic get back on track with this. "
Agreed a little bit.  The climbing looked nice but the rest was a little off looking.  Reminded me of Mercs 2, maybe it's built on that engine?  Either way I really like the idea of the game and what they're trying to do so I hope it turns out well.
#7 Posted by JJOR64 (18989 posts) -

After seeing the demo, it looks like Assassin's Creed in WW2 but, that doesn't mean it's a bad game.  I think it looks pretty rad.

#8 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

its be so awesome it they made madworld in this game's engine

#9 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

I am going to reserve this just for the visuals.

#10 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

I agree, Saboteur does look very sweet. Its like Metal Gear Solid had a baby with Madworld. 

#11 Posted by Jedted (2359 posts) -

I can't wait to play this, i wonder if it's still schedualed to come out this year. 

#12 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

I see the practice in necromancy is strong despite the recent laws.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.