Saboteur 1000g/Platinum Trophy Club

#1 Posted by CenturionCajun (1461 posts) -

Well, 38 hours, 3,378 dead Nazis, and 1,338 destroyed installations later I have finally collected the full 1,000 gamerscore in Saboteur. I have to say that this was probably the most unnecessarily difficult single player 1000g I've ever gotten. The sheer fact you have to blow up 1,338 installations is...mind numbing. I don't know if I ever want to play this game again.

Oh well, S RANK ACHIEVED!

#2 Posted by cooljammer00 (1886 posts) -

Sometimes it isn't worth it, man.  Let it go.

#3 Posted by cgb777 (4 posts) -
@CenturionCajun: I'm about 28 hours in and well on my way to a platinum trophy. Its definitely time consuming to master. Really love the game though.
#4 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

Oh God all those white dots T.T

#5 Posted by CenturionCajun (1461 posts) -

Yeah, it was a serious pain. On top of that many of those white dots arn't an accurate representation of exactly where the object you're looking for is. Add on top of that that the climbing leaves much to be desired and it got very tiresome after awhile.

#6 Posted by ford873 (27 posts) -

I must be insane, i completed this game again straight after for my second profile. Loved it to bits, just hated the sheer amount of freeplay events.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.