SO happy that i bought The Saboteur

#1 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

Went to the post office to get the package at 8:30 a.m., my classmate came over around 10, we played til 7 pm and he went home and its almost 10 pm and im still playing.. (PC)

All i can say is, if you forgive some really silly glitches and whatnot, and you're a 3rd person action adventure lover, you are going to fall INLOVE with this GTA-made-love-to-AC-during-WW2 game.. oh my fucking god. <33333

.erection. 

it is FUN, it is FULL of upgrades ('perks') and nazi towers /tanks /radar stations /etc.. to sabotage and make money, the big missions have a strikingly exciting atmosphere with all the sneaking around in the dark as it rains with the occasional thunder/lightning giving the situation a compelling feel to it, or ofcourse going assault and blasting motherfuckers with some of the sexiest explosions ive seen.. and i've never felt any closer to our beloved nazis !

And no, im not saying this because i BOUGHT it and trying to CONVINCE myself a bad game is GOOD .. believe me i coulda pirated it in less than a day, it just seemed like one of the games i wouldnt think twice about spending a coupla hundred shekels on, and my god i was right. 

P.S. believe me i could go on and ON about all the cool stunts and action ive had today but there's no point really, you get the idea.. or DO YOU. 

***This isnt exactly a blog entry.. more like a motivational forum topic***

#2 Posted by AjayRaz (12424 posts) -

good, ME WANT DA GAME YO

#3 Edited by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

I heard it has boobs.

#4 Posted by Stephen_Von_Cloud (1530 posts) -

It does seem like a fun game, but one I fear I may not get to since I'm playing Dragon Age and Borderlands now, two time consuming games, and by the time I've finished those there will be the January games to tackle.  I'll have to check it out though at some point.

#5 Posted by Webby (720 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
" I heard it has boobs. "
I heard you need a code to see boobs.
#6 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -
@Webby said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
I heard you need a code to see boobs. "
I head the code was also DLC, and free.

Free boobs.
#7 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

The game has some great style, and is a perfect swan-song for Pandemic.
I had a great time with it and would recommend it to any that loved GTA.

#8 Posted by Kibblez (702 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
I heard YOU have boobs.

The game's alright, pretty frustrating though.
#9 Posted by r0k1ll (380 posts) -

who payed you?

#10 Posted by Yummylee (21475 posts) -

I don't absolute adore it, but yeah i'm glad i purchased it instead of rented. Its only going to last a single playthrough though for me, already its starting to feel a lil repetitive. And christ...the damn stealth mechanics....leaves so much to be desired :(
#11 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -
@Kibblez said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
I heard YOU have boobs. "
Where did you hear this nonsense?
#12 Posted by Weltal (2272 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
 Free boobs. "
I'm in.
#13 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
Sold.
#14 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6396 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
"I heard it has boobs. "

You have heard correct
#15 Posted by Daryl (1781 posts) -

@AjayRaz: I just finished it all minus all that side stuff in blowing shit up as that'll take me years. I fell in love with this game too, people are just too easily swayed by others opinions. 

#16 Posted by Kartana (219 posts) -

This game is fantastic. I think it's one of 2009 most underrated games.

#17 Posted by ztiworoh (731 posts) -

I really enjoyed this game when I got it from GameFly.... up until the point where a game ending bug made it impossible to play - I only had one mission giver available, and when I went to see him, the game would give me the mission but not spawn the truck I needed to blow up in order to actually beat the mission. So frustrating.

#18 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

Yeah I actually like it a lot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.