This game is AMAZING!

  • 70 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ThisArmyStud (55 posts) -

I had no idea what to expect form this game, being as i hates Mercs 2, and Pandemic closing down ect. but omg, this is one of the BEST games i have played this year right behind Dragon Age and Assassins Creed 2. I thought the whole game took place in Paris, but shortly found out your subject to a 3 hour prologue set in the beautiful, green Germany. Saboteur has ALOT of tricks up its sleeve and will totally surpise you and blow you away every 10 mins. You can ask me questions if you would like, i will try to answer them to the best of my ability. Going to go play some more now...

#2 Posted by kamolahy (117 posts) -

Wha? Am I confused about the release date or do you live in some Space/Time continuum?

#3 Posted by nanikore (2740 posts) -
@kamolahy: Dude, it's December 8 already. You were in a coma for 9 days.
#4 Posted by kamolahy (117 posts) -

Crap.... I'm behind on my MW2 ranking.

#5 Posted by Soap (3564 posts) -
@nanikore said:
" @kamolahy: Dude, it's December 8 already. You were in a coma for 9 days. "
It comes out December 9th? I thought it was Spring 2010? o.O
#6 Posted by ThisArmyStud (55 posts) -

Guys, its not that hard to figure out why i have this game "early"..  Comon... I know one of you can figure it out. Well maybe not.

#7 Posted by eroticfishcake (7782 posts) -
@ThisArmyStud: Pirated?
#8 Posted by nanikore (2740 posts) -

After a quick check on tpb and usenet, it seems the game has been leaked. 
 
@ThisArmyStud:
If you aren't already, I recommend you start wielding your flame shield.

#9 Edited by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -

Don't care about the opinion of pirates. Usually those people know shit about the quality of games. So Saboteur could still be a turd. The pirate kid here is probably just bragging OMGZ THE G4M3 IS AWESOME I HAVE IT ALREADY ... yeah, whatever. Everyone here could easily pirate it. It's just that we choose not to because we have respect for games.

#10 Posted by Drebin_893 (2902 posts) -
@CptBedlam said:
" Don't care about the opinion of pirates. "
#11 Posted by Soap (3564 posts) -
@ThisArmyStud said:
" Guys, its not that hard to figure out why i have this game "early"..  Comon... I know one of you can figure it out. Well maybe not. "
Piracy isn't really supported on the forum, feel free to do it, but dont be offended when people rip on you for it.
#12 Posted by ThisArmyStud (55 posts) -

Offended? Im not offended at all, because at the end of the day, they are going to pay 60 dollars, and im going to pay 1.5 hours of download time, which i have already payed. I think You guys get offended that you dont know how to mod your box, and vent on the people who do. Much like a 5 year old will make fun of another for having a toy, that he does not have.

#13 Posted by guiseppe (2837 posts) -

Dudes and dudettes.. I know piracy is frowned upon, but how does someone become less knowledgable just because he's pirated a game? I'm willing to bet my left lung that 99% of the users in here happily download their music without a thought to piracy.

#14 Posted by ThisArmyStud (55 posts) -
@CptBedlam said:
" Don't care about the opinion of pirates. Usually those people know shit about the quality of games. So Saboteur could still be a turd. The pirate kid here is probably just bragging OMGZ THE G4M3 IS AWESOME I HAVE IT ALREADY ... yeah, whatever. "
This "pirate kid" Just got back form his 2nd tour in afghanistan and is married with a 2 year old son. Check your knowledge at the log in page.
#15 Posted by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -
@ThisArmyStud: Haha, that's a good one. Because it's SOOOoooooooo hard to get your console modded. We are all so envious of your precious modded 360.
 
Just kidding, you're a loser.
#16 Posted by Edin899 (627 posts) -

Yeah this topic should be closed since my topic was closed that really was just about if microsoft would know if im playing stolen games and not heee i got some stolen games wanne get 1 pm me ! And this is about a guy pirating games ! so close it
#17 Posted by Von (328 posts) -

Maybe we're paying 60 dollars for it, but we get the added bonus of Honesty, which is priceless.

#18 Posted by demonbear (1859 posts) -
@ThisArmyStud said:
" Offended? Im not offended at all, because at the end of the day, they are going to pay 60 dollars, and im going to pay 1.5 hours of download time, which i have already payed. I think You guys get offended that you dont know how to mod your box, and vent on the people who do. Much like a 5 year old will make fun of another for having a toy, that he does not have. "
I got my Torchlight thread locked for way less than that.... Lets see What CitizenKane does here...
#19 Posted by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -
@ThisArmyStud: I don't care at all.
#20 Posted by ThisArmyStud (55 posts) -
@Edin8999 said:
" Yeah this topic should be closed since my topic was closed that really was just about if microsoft would know if im playing stolen games and not heee i got some stolen games wanne get 1 pm me ! And this is about a guy pirating games ! so close it "
This isnt about a guy pirating games, its about the quality of the game he pirated. Some of the other people in here just got butt hurt that im playing the game before them.
#21 Edited by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -
@guiseppe said:
" Dudes and dudettes.. I know piracy is frowned upon, but how does someone become less knowledgable just because he's pirated a game? I'm willing to bet my left lung that 99% of the users in here happily download their music without a thought to piracy. "

People who download everything they can often lose their sense for value. That's at least my impression.
 
So I won't believe a word of that self-rightous little pirate who is propably just here to brag about how he is so cool for having the game early. You can tell that by his immature replies.
#22 Posted by ThatFrood (3373 posts) -

man, you are kind of being a prick. Glad the game is good, though.

#23 Posted by ThisArmyStud (55 posts) -
@CptBedlam said:
" @ThisArmyStud: No, it's about piracy.  If you're playing a quality game, then pay for it. "
Nahhh this "pirate kid" doesnt like paying for games he knows he can get for free. Check your morals at the log in page guy.
#24 Edited by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

Woa guys ...Woa ...can't we all get along ?
 

 Look how cute they are ...

now lets discuss the actual point of this thread ..the game . 
 
I'm glad its good but do they censor the  Swastika in the game ? 
#25 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2462 posts) -
@Edin8999 said:
" Yeah this topic should be closed since my topic was closed that really was just about if microsoft would know if im playing stolen games and not heee i got some stolen games wanne get 1 pm me ! And this is about a guy pirating games ! so close it "
Posting that a thread should get locked is against forum rules. Maybe you should actually read them if your going to go around  trying to be a pseudo-mod.  
 
 
Anyways, the game does look good.  Nice to know its not shit. 
#26 Posted by ThatFrood (3373 posts) -
@turbomonkey138: we can be friends, turbomonkey. My name is frood, I like videogames.
#27 Posted by Edin899 (627 posts) -
@ThisArmyStud said:
" @Edin8999 said:
" Yeah this topic should be closed since my topic was closed that really was just about if microsoft would know if im playing stolen games and not heee i got some stolen games wanne get 1 pm me ! And this is about a guy pirating games ! so close it "
This isnt about a guy pirating games, its about the quality of the game he pirated. Some of the other people in here just got butt hurt that im playing the game before them. "

Yeah no body cares about shitty ass saboteur, my topic was not about stealing games , it was about if microsoft would know but it still got closed so this one should be closed ! 
#28 Posted by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -
@ThisArmyStud said:
" @CptBedlam said:
" @ThisArmyStud: No, it's about piracy.  If you're playing a quality game, then pay for it. "
Nahhh this "pirate kid" doesnt like paying for games he knows he can get for free. Check your morals at the log in page guy. "
Why would I check my morals? You obviously abandon yours as soon as you can.
#29 Posted by nanikore (2740 posts) -

I suggest you avoid promoting pirating on these forums, or you won't be welcome here for long.

#30 Posted by Baillie (4039 posts) -

Get a grip guys, not everyone buys games. Deal with it. I bet your music collection isn't 100% legit, or any movies you have watched. 
 
Did none of you have your Playstation chipped?

Online
#31 Posted by Meltac (1999 posts) -
@turbomonkey138: Haha, you're still interested in that? :P And as far as I remember, it's not censored.
#32 Posted by ThisArmyStud (55 posts) -
@turbomonkey138 said:
" Woa guys ...Woa ...can't we all get along ?
 

 Look how cute they are ...

now lets discuss the actual point of this thread ..the game . 
 
I'm glad its good but do they censor the  Swastika in the game ?  "
No they dont, there are swastikas plastered on almost every building in the game.
#33 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@Baillie said:
" Get a grip guys, not everyone buys games. Deal with it. I bet your music collection isn't 100% legit, or any movies you have watched.  Did none of you have your Playstation chipped? "
Right here mate . There was a guy at my old football club who did it for a quid . Fun times ... 
 
@nanikore said:
" I suggest you avoid promoting pirating on these forums, or you won't be welcome here for long. "

@CptBedlam said:
" @ThisArmyStud said:
" @CptBedlam said:
" @ThisArmyStud: No, it's about piracy.  If you're playing a quality game, then pay for it. "
Nahhh this "pirate kid" doesnt like paying for games he knows he can get for free. Check your morals at the log in page guy. "
Why would I check my morals? You obviously abandon yours as soon as you can. "

Also stop complaining about pricey you are just being hypocritical . And no body like a hypocrite
#34 Posted by Soap (3564 posts) -
@ThisArmyStud said:
" Offended? Im not offended at all, because at the end of the day, they are going to pay 60 dollars, and im going to pay 1.5 hours of download time, which i have already payed. I think You guys get offended that you dont know how to mod your box, and vent on the people who do. Much like a 5 year old will make fun of another for having a toy, that he does not have. "
Maybe some people on this site know how to do those things, maybe they just like to support the developers who spend all there time making these games.
 
As a Games Designer, I'm never not going to pay for a game.
#35 Edited by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -
@Baillie said:

" Get a grip guys, not everyone buys games. Deal with it. I bet your music collection isn't 100% legit, or any movies you have watched.  Did none of you have your Playstation chipped? "

I'll admit lots of my music was downloaded for free.  The difference is I don't brag about it on a music forum.  This jerk comes in with a perfectly acceptable topic but then immediately begins insulting users as soon as they call him out for pirating a game.
#36 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@ThisArmyStud said:
" @turbomonkey138 said:
" Woa guys ...Woa ...can't we all get along ?
 

 Look how cute they are ...

now lets discuss the actual point of this thread ..the game . 
 
I'm glad its good but do they censor the  Swastika in the game ?  "
No they dont, there are swastikas plastered on almost every building in the game. "
Then my thread can finally be locked in peace  :D
#37 Posted by ThisArmyStud (55 posts) -
@kmdrkul said:
" @Baillie said:
" Get a grip guys, not everyone buys games. Deal with it. I bet your music collection isn't 100% legit, or any movies you have watched.  Did none of you have your Playstation chipped? "
I'll admit lots of my music was downloaded for free.  The difference is I don't brag about it on a music forum.  This jerk comes in with a perfectly acceptable topic but then immediately begins insulting users as soon as he begins bragging about pirating a full game. "
Lmao bragging?? Check again highspeed. They asked me how i got it, and i wasent going to lie. Then they started talking shit because i pirated it, and fucked up my thread. I didnt brag about shit, but im not ashamed of pirating games, and if they expect me to apologize or something then there out of thier fkng minds.
#38 Edited by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -
@ThisArmyStud: Don't complain about people fucking up this thread. That's what it deserves.
 
Wanna pirate? Fine. But you have to live with the negative reactions.
 
Pirates are thieves.
#39 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -
@ThisArmyStud: Yes, bragging.
 
 @ThisArmyStud said:

" Offended? Im not offended at all, because at the end of the day, they are going to pay 60 dollars, and im going to pay 1.5 hours of download time, which i have already payed. I think You guys get offended that you dont know how to mod your box, and vent on the people who do. Much like a 5 year old will make fun of another for having a toy, that he does not have. "

  Further down the page, you say this.
 
 @ThisArmyStud said:

This isnt about a guy pirating games, its about the quality of the game he pirated. Some of the other people in here just got butt hurt that im playing the game before them. "

 
 But you came off as a complete and utter douche even before this.
 
 @ThisArmyStud said:

" Guys, its not that hard to figure out why i have this game "early"..  Comon... I know one of you can figure it out.  Well maybe not. "

  
Really, just GTFO if you are going to be a complete and utter twat.
#40 Edited by ThisArmyStud (55 posts) -
@CptBedlam said:

" @ThisArmyStud: Don't complain about people fucking up this thread. That's what it deserves.  Wanna pirate? Fine. But you have to live with the negative reactions.  Pirates are thieves. "

Awwww how cute man. thanks for pointing my moral compass back on track, and when the day comes that you finally figure out how to mod your xbox, or actually have a REAL LIFE friend who can do it for you, then you will stfu because you will be busy playing your "stolen" games you theif.
#41 Posted by guiseppe (2837 posts) -

Aurrgh! He didn't say anything about pirating, nor did he brag. He just wanted a discussion about the quality of the game, nothing else. The topic of piracy was forced upon him.

#42 Posted by eroticfishcake (7782 posts) -

This topic is getting sidetracked. Rergardless, discussion of pirated games aren't allowed on the forums as far as I know.

#43 Posted by demonbear (1859 posts) -
@guiseppe said:
" Aurrgh! He didn't say anything about pirating, nor did he brag. He just wanted a discussion about the quality of the game, nothing else. The topic of piracy was forced upon him. "
Well its related. What is his opinion worth if he didn't pay for it? Paying 60, 70$ for a game will influence your opinion differently than if you got it for free.
#44 Posted by bwooduhs (1616 posts) -
@ThisArmyStud said:
" Offended? Im not offended at all, because at the end of the day, they are going to pay 60 dollars, and im going to pay 1.5 hours of download time, which i have already payed. I think You guys get offended that you dont know how to mod your box, and vent on the people who do. Much like a 5 year old will make fun of another for having a toy, that he does not have. "
No we get offended that you seem to have no problem with taking money away from the developer. If it's such an amazing game can't you justify the purchase to yoursefl.
#45 Posted by guiseppe (2837 posts) -
@demonbear: What?! How? It's the same game in whatever way you get it. Compare it to music on these forums, aren't any of us entitled to an opinion about that? As I said earlier in the thread, I have a pretty good feeling that at least 99% of the users download their music. And if that's true, none of us would be entitled to an opinion about it, according to you. You can't do selective anti-piracy... Well you can, but it doesn't work.
#46 Posted by CaptainObvious (2993 posts) -

Flagged. 
 

#47 Posted by nanikore (2740 posts) -

Someone lock this fucking shit already.

#48 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2462 posts) -
@demonbear said:
" @guiseppe said:
" Aurrgh! He didn't say anything about pirating, nor did he brag. He just wanted a discussion about the quality of the game, nothing else. The topic of piracy was forced upon him. "
Well its related. What is his opinion worth if he didn't pay for it? Paying 60, 70$ for a game will influence your opinion differently than if you got it for free. "
This idea is wrong and stupid.  What if someone receives a video game as a present?  Would their opinion be worthless because they didn't pay for it themselves?  What if I buy a video game at a 50% discount, is my opinion only 50% valid? 
#49 Posted by nanikore (2740 posts) -
@MAN_FLANNEL: I think he means that if you actually use your hard-earned money to pay for a game you appreciate it more than if you just got it off some site.
#50 Posted by Webby (720 posts) -

So explain what is amazing about it? You say one of the best games you have played this year and bring up Assassins Creed 2 and Dragon Age how much of those 2 games have you played to make that comparison. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.