left4deadgirl's The Saboteur (Xbox 360) review

Very Disappointed

I had some time to play this game a little. I like the whole black and white and then color video. But i started to notice its a lot like Grand Theft Auto but with a little twist. I am so sick of these kind of games. You would think with all the good stuff we have these days people would come up with some new ideas. This game disappointed me. It had the action but I just didn't really feel it. After awhile i started to get bored. But nice try. But thank god i didn't buy it.

Other reviews for The Saboteur (Xbox 360)

A Diamond in the Rough 0

If your the kind of person who needs their games to be absolutely flawless, you may have trouble enjoying The Saboteur. It's got issues sure and at times it can feel like your playing an unfinished version, but there is still a lot of fun to be had here.   The storyline isn't anything to write home about but it does an effective enough job of motivating you to keep shooting and neck-snapping your way through the story missions. You play as Sean Devlin, an Irish mechanic who has joined an Italian...