left4deadgirl's The Saboteur (Xbox 360) review

Very Disappointed

I had some time to play this game a little. I like the whole black and white and then color video. But i started to notice its a lot like Grand Theft Auto but with a little twist. I am so sick of these kind of games. You would think with all the good stuff we have these days people would come up with some new ideas. This game disappointed me. It had the action but I just didn't really feel it. After awhile i started to get bored. But nice try. But thank god i didn't buy it.

Other reviews for The Saboteur (Xbox 360)

A Fun, Albeit Flawed Ride Through 1940's Paris 0

Games taking place in World War II are nothing new. We’ve all stormed the beaches of Normandy and pushed into Berlin countless times. But how often do players get the chance to sabotage the Nazi’s plans from within with a few sticks of dynamite and a disguise? The Saboteur from Pandemic Studios attempts to capitalize on this idea with the option to sneak or blast your way through the Nazi regime.  The final product ends up offering a fun, though flawed experience.      You play as Sean Devlin, a...