15 minutes of Monkey Island: SE

Posted by Jimbo_N (1197 posts) -

GameSpot just posted a 15 minute walkthrough of this incredible HD Remix.

#1 Posted by Jimbo_N (1197 posts) -

GameSpot just posted a 15 minute walkthrough of this incredible HD Remix.

#2 Edited by MB (11298 posts) -

Wow, Gamespot's embedded videos look a  lot better than they used to. Nice player.

This game looks fantastic, by the way...this is the first XBLA title I've been excited about in a long time.

#3 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I must say that this looks quite awesome and it's nice to see a game like this on XBLA...seems weird that some of the games I'm most excited for are XBLA games.

#4 Posted by MattyFTM (14243 posts) -

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this. It looks awesome. I'm also looking forward to the new Tales of Monkey Island.

#5 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Wiiware ftw.

Walking animation sucks, though. Looks a lot worse than the original.

#6 Edited by Almak (90 posts) -

Back in the day I absolutely loved The Curse of Monkey Island (still do) but unfortunately I never did get to play the original. I suppose this is as good of a reason as any and it does look simply phenomenal. I am much less excited about Telltale games episodic Monkey Island though. I'll give them a benefit of the doubt (Sam and Max was ok after all) but I wont hold my breath for that one. :/

#7 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

Really want this, it sounds like it's been given a welcome overhaul.

#8 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

Lol looks amazing . I played this on the amiga first

#9 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -
#10 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

Fucking amazing. I think it is awesome how you can jump from the original mode to the new mode with a push of a button.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.