Favourite voices in the special edition

#1 Posted by Tordah (2461 posts) -

So I just finished the game, woo! As expected, the voice acting was excellent. They really nailed the personalities of the characters and most of them sounded pretty much as I had imagined them in my head.

I especially enjoyed Meathook and the Fettuccini brothers - they really cracked me up. Another surprisingly good and funny one was Bob the ghost pirate. I hadn't even thought of him as a particularly funny or memorable character in the original game but the way his lines were delivered here was just brilliant.

What are your thoughts?

#2 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

The Fettuccini Brothers were great, but the character that I enjoyed the most was definitely the storekeeper.

#3 Posted by cdfishman (259 posts) -
@GeekDown said:
" The Fettuccini Brothers were great, but the character that I enjoyed the most was definitely the storekeeper. "
definately, i still crack up when i hear " I suppose I could hike over there... AGAIN................. be right back" lol
#4 Posted by MattyFTM (14244 posts) -

Dominic Armato did a great job reprising his role as Guybrush, as expected. But as for the less significant characters, I liked Stan. The voice suited the character perfectly.

#5 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

The store keepers "Be right back" was pretty funny. Oh and Cobb sounded exactly as I had heard him in my head.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.