Having problems selecting menu options

#1 Posted by ikickrocksyo (18 posts) -

I don't know why, but I sometimes I have trouble selecting certain menu options, like the uppermost dialogue option, clicking YES in the save menu, and more irritatingly the "scroll down" button in the inventory. I keep having to switch into classic mode, which works fine, just to scroll down my inventory because it simply WILL NOT let me click it in SE. Am I the only one or is there something wrong?

#2 Posted by Liam64 (1 posts) -

If you're playing in full screen the buttons aren't quite aligned with the mouse. Everything is slightly above where it should be, so you have to click lower.

Because the inventory button is so small, you actually have to hover off the button before it will work.

#3 Posted by MattyFTM (14244 posts) -

I have the problem that the buttons aren't aligned with the mouse, I have to change the resolution to something else, and then back to your chosen resolution, and all the mouse pointer will be aligned properly.

#4 Edited by ikickrocksyo (18 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.