Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Secret of Monkey Island

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Oct 31, 1990

The first game in the legendary Monkey Island series. Guybrush's desire to become a swashbuckling pirate gets him more adventure than he bargained for.

More Monkey Island goodness !

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

Edited By jimbo_n

My head has exploded so many times over the last day my walls are totally covered in brains now. I have never seen so much Monkey Island goodness at once ever. The fact that they are really pushing for Monkey Island agian was really beyond my wildest dreams until recently. Here are awesome footage from the brand new episodic deal from Telltale! And Dominic Armato is really coming back in  a grand fashion. Again, I´m so glad they got him onboard for all the new Monkey Island projects !
    And not to forget, he says right her ein this interview that they got Michael Land to do the music. Its all music for old and tired Monkey Island ears.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By jimbo_n

My head has exploded so many times over the last day my walls are totally covered in brains now. I have never seen so much Monkey Island goodness at once ever. The fact that they are really pushing for Monkey Island agian was really beyond my wildest dreams until recently. Here are awesome footage from the brand new episodic deal from Telltale! And Dominic Armato is really coming back in  a grand fashion. Again, I´m so glad they got him onboard for all the new Monkey Island projects !
    And not to forget, he says right her ein this interview that they got Michael Land to do the music. Its all music for old and tired Monkey Island ears.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I'm super excited for this. Telltale make fantastic games, and the monkey island series is awesome, so this game should be the best thing since sliced bread.

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Absurd

Im really really excited.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.