The personality test

#1 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -

Did anyone finish the personality test they have put up?

Here's a link: http://secretwar.thesecretworld.com/

I'm stuck on the third question... I don't seem to be able to answer? I don't even see any options:P Ideas?

#2 Posted by Capum15 (4574 posts) -

They have page design that doesn't take into account monitor resolution. The answers were un-selectable since they were too far below the screen. I hit tab, then enter to randomly select one.

Also, after finishing, I got Illuminati. Awesome.

#3 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -

@Capum15:

Thanks! I got illuminati too.

#4 Posted by Capum15 (4574 posts) -
@foggel: It also seems as the legal bar at the bottom also blocks the pieces, not just them being off screen. Accidentally hit zoom out when right clicking when I went back to check out that page but the bar was obscuring the answers. Could be Adblock+ messing with it though.

Also, since Illuminati is tied with Power (like Dragon/Chaos, Templar/Justice), we get Kanye's song. Not sure if that's a good thing or a great thing.
#5 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -

@Capum15: I'm not a big Kanye fan, but I like that song, so I'm going with great;)

Also you have Skism - Power which is a kickass song. If you like dubstep that is.

#6 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

That was an awesome test. I got Illuminati.

#7 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Yep, I got Illuminati too.

#8 Edited by ThatFrood (3360 posts) -

This is so dumb and hilarious. Just the intro had me holding back laughs.

"I will reveal the veil that hides the hidden society of a secret world kept unknown that others don't know about"

#9 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19186 posts) -

Everytime they showed the Illuminati facing another group in the trailer, they won. Illuminati confirmed to be OP. 

Hm, I also got Illuminati. Somewhat surprising. I guess the Illuminati based in the game just isn't as "unrealistic" as the other groups.

#10 Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -

i didn't see any problems with any questions, but i got da dragon.

#11 Posted by MaFoLu (1854 posts) -

I am a member of the Illuminati?
Interesting.

#12 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (2954 posts) -

Templars, of course.  Suffer not the unclean to live.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.