Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Settlers

Franchise »

The Settlers is a long running strategy game series that has taken many forms over the years.

anyone else playing The Settlers on iphone?

ribeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Edited By ribeye

i'm totally drawn to strategy games but they also suck the life out of me, if i fire one up it's 3am before i know it every time, even on work nights  =) 

anyway i'm having trouble on the last roman mission called breaking the blockade, i get my stuff going, i'm pretty on top of any bottlenecks in production and just when i think things are going pretty smoothly, i get attacked.  tried it a few times now and i can't seem to get enough troops cranked out before i get completely over run by enemy troops.  i barely make it out to where there's some gold (required for lvl 2 & 3 soldiers) before i get attacked

anyone else have trouble with this level and if so do you have any advice?  i usually get my wood and stone cranking first then i start working on food and by that time my pioneers have dug out far enough that i can start building some mines, not sure what the problem is but i get zerg'ed every time
    ribeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By ribeye

i'm totally drawn to strategy games but they also suck the life out of me, if i fire one up it's 3am before i know it every time, even on work nights  =) 

anyway i'm having trouble on the last roman mission called breaking the blockade, i get my stuff going, i'm pretty on top of any bottlenecks in production and just when i think things are going pretty smoothly, i get attacked.  tried it a few times now and i can't seem to get enough troops cranked out before i get completely over run by enemy troops.  i barely make it out to where there's some gold (required for lvl 2 & 3 soldiers) before i get attacked

anyone else have trouble with this level and if so do you have any advice?  i usually get my wood and stone cranking first then i start working on food and by that time my pioneers have dug out far enough that i can start building some mines, not sure what the problem is but i get zerg'ed every time

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.