Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Sims 3

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Jun 02, 2009

Electronic Arts follows up to the hugely successful Sims 2 with an improved character creation system, an open neighborhood, and a greater focus on character development.

A few questions about the store

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

So for The Sims 3 as well as the expansion packs and the stuff packs that come out on retail discs, there is an online store on the Sims 3 official website. Now what you use to buy them on here is Sims points, basically £7 will get you 1000 Sims Points. Itv even goes stupidly high and you can pay over £100 for Sims Points, I'm not here to argue about the overly high price point, I want to buy everything. Yes that may sound stupid but I really want to buy everything, I was just wondering whether the "Best of July 2011" set has everything that was released in that month or does it just pick the best.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.