Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Sims 3

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Jun 02, 2009

Electronic Arts follows up to the hugely successful Sims 2 with an improved character creation system, an open neighborhood, and a greater focus on character development.

Zero Punctuation: The Sims 3

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mordukai

Yit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Yit
    @Mordukai:

I want some Australian Cheezos now.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

I didn't laugh.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Black_Rose

Good one. I lol'd. 

Gahzoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Gahzoo

Pretty good one.

(Also; Snoooker Tables)

shinyd3mon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By shinyd3mon
    @CL60:
    So, you're either a hardcore Sims fan, unwilling to look at the game with a little humour.. or an internet tough guy, flexing your e-muscle, suggesting that this really isn't appropriate and you're actually 'above' this type of comedy. Which is it?

I personally thought it was hilarious.. actually, one of my favourites in a while from ZP. I can't stand the Sims series so I appreciate any comedic jesting towards it.

Oh, and why is the embedded player so tiny? The one on Escapist seems like its almost double the size of this one. Thanks for reminding me it was out though, Mordukai.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CL60
    @ShinyD3mon said:
    " @CL60: So, you're either a hardcore Sims fan, unwilling to look at the game with a little humour.. or an internet tough guy, flexing your e-muscle, suggesting that this really isn't appropriate and you're actually 'above' this type of comedy. Which is it?I personally thought it was hilarious.. actually, one of my favourites in a while from ZP. I can't stand the Sims series so I appreciate any comedic jesting towards it.Oh, and why is the embedded player so tiny? The one on Escapist seems like its almost double the size of this one. Thanks for reminding me it was out though, Mordukai. "
    No, Zero Punctuation just isn't funny anymore... I don't see how he can call anything he does "reviews"
    flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By flaminghobo
    @CL60 said:
    " @ShinyD3mon said:
    " @CL60: So, you're either a hardcore Sims fan, unwilling to look at the game with a little humour.. or an internet tough guy, flexing your e-muscle, suggesting that this really isn't appropriate and you're actually 'above' this type of comedy. Which is it?I personally thought it was hilarious.. actually, one of my favourites in a while from ZP. I can't stand the Sims series so I appreciate any comedic jesting towards it.Oh, and why is the embedded player so tiny? The one on Escapist seems like its almost double the size of this one. Thanks for reminding me it was out though, Mordukai. "
    No, Zero Punctuation just isn't funny anymore... I don't see how he can call anything he does "reviews" "
    Ladies, please.

I thought it was actually a good review from Yahtzee, which is rare since all he seems to do is troll nowadays.
    Was fairly funny as well, raised some good points regarding the lack of content etc.
    Not the best but not the worst he's done.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CL60
    @FlamingHobo said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @ShinyD3mon said:
    No, Zero Punctuation just isn't funny anymore... I don't see how he can call anything he does "reviews" "
    Ladies, please.I thought it was actually a good review from Yahtzee, which is rare since all he seems to do is troll nowadays.Was fairly funny as well, raised some good points regarding the lack of content etc.Not the best but not the worst he's done. "
    Def not the worse, I just don't find anything he does to be all that funny, more on the line of annoying.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.