Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Stanley Parable

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Oct 17, 2013

The Stanley Parable is an abstract, psychological, dark and humorous meta-narrative that attempts to make its choices void, journey paradoxical and generate discussion about storytelling in video games.

Best Unlockable Achievement of 2013

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

I probably didn't earn as many achievements this year as I have in previous ones, but out of everything I played, The Stanley Parable had the best one: "Click on door 430 five times." If you haven't seen what happens, check out the video!

What was your favorite achievement you unlocked in 2013?

noizy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By noizy

I think the achievements that made me smile this year are the set of achievements from Incredipede. (see achievements)

The game asks you to explore the insect world around you through a set of tasks. Once you've done them, you click 'I did it'. Once pressed the button says 'Honestly, I did' to confirm

I think that was super charming.

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

@noizy: That's great! Thanks for sharing.

That may be the first time I've seen a game have achievements for doing activities outside of the game. I like the whole honor system part about it; it makes me want to not cheat!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.