Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk Adventure

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Sep 16, 2003

The Temple of Elemental Evil is a PC re-creation of an original Dungeons and Dragons adventure module set in the Greyhawk universe. It uses an updated version of Dungeons and Dragons 3.5e rules.

Temple of Elemental Evil for FREE (among other things)

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By LordXavierBritish
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#2  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I am ArbitraryWater and I approve this message.

HaroldoNVU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By HaroldoNVU

Not really free if you have to buy something first but still a nice deal. I bought NWN Diamond Edition and Planescape: Torment yesterday. Never played any of them but always heard about how Torment story is good and all. Temple of Elemental Evil is a nice bonus, they really put a lot of effort into using proper D&D rules on a game, and as a Dungeon Master at the time they released it I could really appreciate that.

EDIT: Also worth noting is that if you buy a D&D game you'll get another one PLUS ToEE (provided you don't already have it), so in my case I got 3 games for the price of 1.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By AndrewB

What? WHAT! YES... I mean... I already own this game and all, but still!

Buy one of the greatest things ever (Baldur's Gate) and get a free also awesome game. Love GoG.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Yeah, GoG emailed me about that this morning. It's buy one get one free + get Elimential Evil for free, so you're getting three games for the price of one. I was just thinking about buying Neverwinter Nights the other day, since I fancied playing it and didn't know where my CD was. Glad I decided against it now. But now I have the dilemma, which other game do I get with it? I've heard great things about Planescape Torment and Baldurs Gate. But which one do I get? Or do I go with another game? Dragonshard looks kinda cool, and it's more modern. I'm worried the older games won't have aged well.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By AndrewB

@MattyFTM: You get Baldur's Gate, or double down and get Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, and Planescape Torment for a tad under $20. But then you'd be so overloaded with story-driven RPG that you'd be glued to your computer for months on end.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Video_Game_King

But I already have all the free Temple of Elemental Evil I could ever want.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By DeF

the whole D&D collection (all baldur's gate, icewind dale, planescape, temple of EE games) is on sale on gamersgate right now for under 10 bucks! (don't know specifics, I paid 6,78 EUR). digital download, DRM free.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.