Anybody got this?

#1 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I saw it in the shop for cheap and was wondering if anybody else got it, I have never played any of the Tomb Raider games, I was thinking seeing as there rebooting it to miss them all and wait for that. But it was pretty darn cheap...

#2 Posted by MoonlightMoth (476 posts) -
I haven't got it, but I've played all 3 games. I would definitely go for it; the reboot is a long way away and the games are pretty good. No masterpieces, but I enjoyed them. If it is going cheap, then I would say it's at least worth a look if you haven't  played any of the Tomb Raider games before.
#3 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Are they all good games or Is there a crap one in there?

#4 Posted by Heltom92 (714 posts) -

I've only played Legends, which is great but they all got good reviews anyway so go for it. Plus the reboot isn't coming out for at least another year so there is no sense in waiting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.