Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead: Season Two

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 17, 2013

After separating from her friend Lee, young orphan Clementine must survive through the undead apocalypse with a new roaming group of survivors in this sequel to Telltale's adaptation of the comic book of the same name.

Don't have my save, any way around it?

Fistoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Fistoh

I don't have my save file for TWD Season 1 (Played it on different PC), is there any other way to import my choices? I don't want it randomized...

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

I'm actually not sure if any of season 1 plays any part into this one except for maybe the 400 days dlc. Can anybody confirm or deny this with spoiler warning attached? Haven't played the first episode of season 2 yet.

schreiberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By schreiberty

@i_stay_puft:

There's one part where clementine references lees cut off arm, that I assume would be different if you did something different in the first season. Besides that I didn't really see anything. At one point you get asked what happened to lee and you can say that you walked away or shot him, so your choice there didn't seem to matter.

I didn't play 400 days so that may have more of an impact.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@i_stay_puft:

There's one part where clementine references lees cut off arm, that I assume would be different if you did something different in the first season. Besides that I didn't really see anything. At one point you get asked what happened to lee and you can say that you walked away or shot him, so your choice there didn't seem to matter.

I didn't play 400 days so that may have more of an impact.

I completed 400 days last week and it looks like that dlc plays a big part on season 2 in terms of who is part of your new group. It actually states who chooses to follow and who chooses to stay. With the follow meaning those who are in your new group.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I'm actually not sure if any of season 1 plays any part into this one except for maybe the 400 days dlc. Can anybody confirm or deny this with spoiler warning attached? Haven't played the first episode of season 2 yet.

Considering it's 5 episodes, it may be too early to tell what impact the first season will have. According to Telltale, both season 1 and the DLC choices are carried over.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

I've been thinking about this a lot and I'd love if there was a way around it, but It doesn't look like it though. Maybe someone will come up with a way to create one on Pc at least.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Sooty

I'm just gonna play the first season and 400 days as soon as they are on sale on Steam again. (I played the first season on 360)

From what I've seen the PC version looks so much nicer, so that's an incentive to go through it anyhoo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.