Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead: Season Two

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 17, 2013

After separating from her friend Lee, young orphan Clementine must survive through the undead apocalypse with a new roaming group of survivors in this sequel to Telltale's adaptation of the comic book of the same name.

Episode 2 Deliberations - Look who's back!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Heycalvero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So!

For some reason my decisions didn't show up after I finished the episode, the servers are probably still summing some amount before they feedback it to us. Will post mine once they show them back to me.

What did you think of this episode?

emoney244

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah that stats did not appear for me on this or The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 either. I thought the episode was great. Definently on the right track. I thought episode 1 was just ok but this is really looking to be something special and might succeed Season 1 or match its quality. I thought it would rehash some things from Season 1 but lot of the choices aren't black and white and most have negative consequences when you do the "right" thing.

Heycalvero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Heycalvero

I think it's a testament to the quality of the character building in this video-game that the return of Kenny didn't feel like a cop-out, but rather a really interesting twist. It would be easy for it all to feel cheap, but I felt genuinely happy to see him.

Draugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I did too. But at dinner it became apparent that something was wrong with him, and the conversation with Walter that follows turned more sombre than expected. I'm glad they gave you the option to play foil to Walter's naive optimism in that scene.

Heycalvero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, I believe the other discussion thread was launched a couple of minutes before I finished this one. It seems to have taken off quite a bit already, so if a mod wants to close this one down to centralize the conversation, that would be no problem.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#7  Edited By BeachThunder

Judging by your wonderful Good Ol' Christmas Duck avatar, I thought you were referring to him :P

Heycalvero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I guess that deep in my heart I might have been.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.