Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead: Season Two

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 17, 2013

After separating from her friend Lee, young orphan Clementine must survive through the undead apocalypse with a new roaming group of survivors in this sequel to Telltale's adaptation of the comic book of the same name.

How's performance on 360?

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

I don't want to know any spoilers whatsoever and the guys are apparently not covering the game since they're busy. My save is on 360 and there's no Xbox One or PS4 version at the moment or possibly ever. If I play this game without waiting for next gen I'll be playing it on 360. The performance in Walking Dead Season 1 on 360 was shaky. I spent 900 dollars on console hardware this year. I don't want to deal with 360 games that have performance issues ever again.

Does this season of Walking Dead have framerate issues on 360? Would you recommend I play it despite the issues?

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

The loads are pretty damn terrible and it hitches up a lot between scenes.

I regret not getting the PC version since Fables has spoiled me, but all my saves are for 360 so I decided to give it a go. It's not unplayable, but far from smooth.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It really wasn't that bad, considering it didn't affect gameplay.

b_philip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By b_philip

When you are actually playing, it's fine. It's just when it is loading and when you get an achievement that it is not great.

UitDeToekomst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By UitDeToekomst

i had some issues (mostly at the beginning of the episode, it seemed) with hitches and stuttering, but i wouldn't say it had much of an impact on the enjoyability of it. i didn't particularly like the 1st episode, but it wasn't because of performance problems.

Shoey920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Shoey920

like everyone else said, it hitches here and there... but gameplay isn't affected.

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It hitches on PC, too. Though probably not as badly as 360.

Slaegar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baillie said:

It really wasn't that bad, considering it didn't affect gameplay.

But it did affect gameplay. It would often hitch up during dialog sequences that you had very short windows to make your choice. That's about as much gameplay as the Walking Dead had.

Avatar image for planetfunksquad
    planetfunksquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had it hitch up during a couple QTE fights that caused me to die.

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx

I don't want to know any spoilers whatsoever and the guys are apparently not covering the game since they're busy. My save is on 360 and there's no Xbox One or PS4 version at the moment or possibly ever. If I play this game without waiting for next gen I'll be playing it on 360. The performance in Walking Dead Season 1 on 360 was shaky. I spent 900 dollars on console hardware this year. I don't want to deal with 360 games that have performance issues ever again.

Does this season of Walking Dead have framerate issues on 360? Would you recommend I play it despite the issues?

It's not really a game that requires finesse or skill, I'd just play it and fight through whatever minor issues you experience.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
    RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I downloaded and played it earlier today. I suppose after almost a month after release, the frame rate and load screens are still choppy and jittery. However, these issues don't affect game play whatsoever.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.